Server lag
Acoustickid69420 26 April 2024 10:13 50
3 week(s) ago

I'm not sure what the issue is, you are using high end equipment, but the TPS and ping to everyone seems to have been a lot worse since the server change. Not sure if you are aware of this but at my base the tps is about 5 so it is a bit annoying. during lag spikes i can easily reach 500ms for around 2-3 minutes which is quite annoying lol. I have the new Rogers 1Gb ignite internet or whatever it is called and I couldn't imagine how bad it is for those on lower-end routers. On top of that, a lot of people are playing on Eagler and a majority of those are on low-end devices such as chromebooks which are incredibly buggy. Some consideration towards some people would be helpful in adding to Growth of the server as those playing at school would surely tell their friends about it. However with the lag out West here is kinda bad and I am wondering why.  If it is just you fixing bugs just let us know as this is seriously annoying.

Oyuncu - Unlegendary_Wolf Majestic Epic
3 week(s) ago

Actually for my lower end Chromebook I usually reach 20 - 15 fps with 150 ping which isn't great but for a lover end device is not bad, and I do agree the server change has made the server slower, but its still not half bad in my opinion

2 week(s) ago

im on a 2012 hp chromebook most of the time at school so i get 1 fps and lucky to get under 500 ping xdxd my other one isn't much better

You need to be signed in to reply.