When will the server reset?
E_Sandy 13 May 2024 16:46 265
Oyuncu - E_Sandy Tribute
3 month(s) ago

For those who didn't know, the server is laggy not because of a lag machine, but because of cooling problems in the server room. The server will be reset soon.

It will happen, i have heard it from Zarif himself. He does not know whether there will be compensation for lost items when it does, and I'm personally rooting for them to preserve player data but to delete all world data. That way, any items on you will be preserved, but all bases will be destroyed.

BUT WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN?

Oyuncu - king_of_MAMIS Heroic Legendary
3 month(s) ago

thats true lest save player date but the world will get reseted i got 3 shulkers full of g sets and i dont wanna lose it

Oyuncu - E_Sandy Tribute
3 month(s) ago

When the server resets, I'm most looking forward to improved ping!

3 month(s) ago

same but i wish i spent more time getting condensed riches like blocks cuz half my echest is ‘collectable’ things like music disks, GARFIELDS HEAD (not for sale), pretty much every mob head, and TONS of map art.. the other half is neth gsets ;-; i guess i gotta get a bunch of mending shulks and diamond blocks/em blocks/ neth blocks

Oyuncu - Gangster_Bread Tribute
3 month(s) ago

there are no lag machines in survival/lifesteal, Lag machines could get you banned, so there aren't any of those, but what makes the servers lag, it's the farms in the servers, there are so many enderman farms in the end that the fact I can't log in anymore.

Oyuncu - theycallmeaspen Moderator
3 month(s) ago

server: is laggy

players: OMG LAG MACHINE

for those of you who couldn't understand this bit of satire, lag does NOT always mean there's a lag machine. Sometimes, yes, it can be, but most of the time that's not the case

You need to be signed in to reply.