Server Maintenance - 2024/5/29
Badministrator 26 May 2024 17:08 228
2 month(s) ago

The server is going to undergo maintenance on Wednesday, May 29th at 4:00PM CST. This is part of our 2024 Summer network expansion, as we are adding a second Ryzen machine and moving back to our previous Houston location. The network has been plagued with issues for almost 2 months and it is killing me, however majority of them went unsolved due to issues with our host.

This will resolve:

• Ping Spikes
  • Bad ping for West coast players
  • General lag across the entire server

…and we are experimenting with an EU node to slightly improve ping for European players.

More to come soon.

Oyuncu - king_of_MAMIS Heroic Legendary
2 month(s) ago

YO BADMINISTRATOR U HAVE TO FIX SHOP TO LOL btw can u save player data only ender chests and pout it on mega survival like i work so hard for it like fr

Oyuncu - roBOTing Tribute
2 month(s) ago

Please fix the lag with duels. I would randomly freeze up, blocks would disappear, I would be teleported, suddenly can't hit, ender pearl doing nothing after thrown, eat all Godwin apple even though I only intended to eat one, random ping spikes, ect. Mainly just due to lag, I really hope the new server will fix all, at least some of those problems.

Oyuncu - sheeeshbruh Tribute
2 month(s) ago

badmin plz save ender chest data and homes if u could but echest data plz

Oyuncu - Himself Majestic
2 month(s) ago

I think It will be saving echests and pvs.

Oyuncu - sheeeshbruh Tribute
2 month(s) ago

whats a pv

Oyuncu - Himself Majestic
2 month(s) ago

Private Vault. Only people with ranks on the server are able to use them.

Oyuncu - TheImfamousGamer Majestic
2 month(s) ago

W

Oyuncu - talan1234 Tribute
1 month(s) ago

EVERYONE REPORT STEVVE HE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND GRIEFED MY BASE IN CREATIVE PLLLLSSS Badmine B?AN HIM PLS:(((((  MY BBBBAAAAASSSSSEEE!

You need to be signed in to reply.