PLZ

Oyuncu - D3SPAIR_ Tribute
2 month(s) ago

lol

2 month(s) ago

how did the /ah dupe work? anyone know

2 month(s) ago

i accidently did it one time, did some investigation and reported it to the admins so they could fix it. I got perma banned for helping them :/ (check my ban appeal admins) anyways you had to use a shulker box and by spamming /ah getting the no command spamming the ah would open twice. Then in the expired item you would have your shulker boxes. You could infinitely claim by loging in and out making boxes appear. It was pretty cool finding it out but I did report it and asked the admins to fix before it became a problem. They never responded, banned me for duping even though i reported and burned the stuff. Any Admins Reading this please unban me my username is “A_Very_GentleTem” I reported it through a ticket I had no malicious intentions(ticket 610)

edit: just mentioning i do have a ban appeal i have applied for an unban

2 month(s) ago

When was the dupe active? since the new /ah a few days ago?

2 month(s) ago

Around 2 days ago i discovered it. When the new /ah was added it actually took away items and vanished them into existence sometimes. I think they tried fixing this but it made it so that sometimes it brang items into existence

2 month(s) ago

ohhhhh Im false banned from console :( this is sad

2 month(s) ago

so people can dupe anything from it? wtf

2 month(s) ago

Well i think it had to be in a shulker box. It should be fixed or being in the process of being fixed. I reported this hoping they would patch it in time. I never got a response. It annoys me since this line in the rules shown in the picture below. I did report it and i guess my reward was a perma-ban :/

2 month(s) ago

fr dont abuse them :/ Im false banned from console :(

2 month(s) ago

False bans are annoying, at least yours is only 7 days (alsio what type of reason is the ban hammer has spoken, hammers can't even speak)

2 month(s) ago

LOL fr alr let me send it

2 month(s) ago

Bro there is a boat at warp pvp and i went on it and got banned :(

2 month(s) ago

I made 3 ban appeals no staff replyed. this is so sad :/

You need to be signed in to reply.