My acc got reset
oklahomaaaa 17 July 2024 19:57 85
Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

Ok so after I got perm banned one of my friends dm me on discord that I’m not baltop 14 anymore. I assume that my acc got reset after survival went back online. Ik that y’all think I’m a duper (swear in my life I’m not) but I got banned bc I was friends with GGGaminggo (who was duping). please don’t make the same mistake as me, u will loose money and time. If u find a glitch report it. If u know someone who is glitch abusing get rid of anything that they have given u and report otherwise u will get perma ban.

Oyuncu - CanWeBeFriends03 Majestic
2 month(s) ago

Thx

2 month(s) ago

I might as well do the reading of my will:

I leave 11500000 dollars to meme_meme - one of the least toxic players (idk where my money has gone but it must be somewhere) 

all my PvP kits and loot (in ec, pv1, pv2 and pv3) go to iiiiooooojjjjj (one of my friends) 

all my limiteds (freedom sword, 4th of July bundle, back go to iiiiooooojjjjj as well bc he doesn’t have any bundles rn 

yo admins could u fullfill my will

2 month(s) ago

also to the arch devs, dont tell me that I should have known GGGaminggo was duping, he convinced me he wasn't

Oyuncu - Noah_boy Majestic Mythic Heroic
2 month(s) ago

oklahomaaaa I get that u did not dupe items right?. But the fact that a kid gave u 20 gsets for no in game money is a little bit sus right. And devs/admins see your /msgs with GGaminggo so if you said anything about duping and your denying that u never knew he duped then that would result in ur ban.

2 month(s) ago

I remember what I talked to GGG about, he told me that “he was tired of the dupe accusations” and that kinda convinced me that he didn’t dupe. I’ve told badmin to look at message logs as I know that everything that was there was not about duping. He said he used his alts to make the skulkers and he got his books from fitxp.

Oyuncu - Noah_boy Majestic Mythic Heroic
2 month(s) ago

So GGG said he did not dupe?

2 month(s) ago

he denied it when i asked him if he duped, so yes

You need to be signed in to reply.