ArchMC server’s future
oklahomaaaa 17 July 2024 20:36 121
Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

Hi peeps. Like most of you have heard in the discord server, ArchMC is kinda dying. This is mainly because of to much lag, glitches being abused and the server constantly shutting down for hours on end. The dupe glitch literally ruined the survival + lifesteal economies and the game modes were shut down for hours. Most of the top players were either perm banned or banned for 7 days. I advise you don’t spend anymore money on this server as you may be banned or the server might die. Be careful peeps!

Oyuncu - Noah_boy Majestic Mythic Heroic
2 month(s) ago

Yes. I was false banned for 7 days and Im/or was baltop 1 in lifesteal before any dupes. I got banned before I new people were duping and no mods or admins will unban me. Arch is becoming dead asf and arch staff are becoming lazy. (the Not lazy staff. Monica and Zarif) those 2 staff have working hard but any other staff members besides owners are lazy and dont do there job right (False banning me). Badmin should hire new and good mods/staff for arch to improve in there server to funtion better. Archmc Is one of the best 1.8-1.20 servers in my opinion but I believe that the staff and lag/bugs should be prioritized. Wish the best for everyone and like badmin says Rule Your Own Game.

-Noah

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

Yo Noah did ur lifesteal acc get wiped? Bc if it did the admins are completely naive, I don’t think u were a duper. Also Monica IS lazy rn bc she didn’t unban me when I gave HEAPS evidence (quotes, etc).

2 month(s) ago

No I dont know if its wiped and i never got banned for duping i got false banned for

auto clicking/evading when i never did both

2 month(s) ago

JoeysMC is wild….

Oyuncu - Rip_Him Tribute
2 month(s) ago

Its Truly annoying when someone pot banned me, but what made it worse is I was asking around the servers and NOBODY would tell me how to fix it, it was only life steal that i was banned on, so I tried to log on to arch, SOMEONE WAS ON MY ACC I changed my password twice and finally I got unbanned. these admins need to be better.

Oyuncu - Rip_Him Tribute
2 month(s) ago

@Noah_Boy damn, u still banned? if its just lifesteal it don't matter ig cuz I don't think they fixing it

You need to be signed in to reply.