The future of ArchMC looks grim…
_pankake 21 July 2024 21:54 87
Oyuncu - _pankake Majestic Epic
2 month(s) ago

conversation between a player who has been on for a long time and a player who has just joined.

!!! This applies to survival only !!!

****I know it’s long but maybe you’ll get a new perspective.****

New player. Hi! I’m new to this Minecraft server. Can you give me a few tips on the general gameplay and mechanics of this server? 

Old player. Sure! One of the most important aspects of Minecraft is PVP, but the PVP on this server is a little choppy due to the big lag spikes that can happen.

New Player: okay, but these lag spikes only happen once in a while, right?

Old player: no, they happen pretty often- about once every five minutes.

New Player: Well then, that would make quality PVP pretty hard to achieve, wouldn‘t it?

Old Player:   Yeah. To make matters worse, though, there are a lot of glitches and bugs that can make gameplay difficult. 

New player: Well, I have just joined the server so can you tell me where I can gear up and get more powerful?

Old player: Actually, the economy in this Server is highly inflated and heavily based on in-game purchases made with real money. Patrons who decide to waste their parent’s money on near-worthless “ranks”, ”tags”, and custom items get the upper hand automatically, making this game mostly pay to win.   

New player:  what about the staff and moderators and the whole justice and fairness part of the serve?

old player:  Yeah, the moderators and administrators are very kind and try their best, but many players can get banned for false reasons, and when they appeal their ban, they may not get their appeal reviewed for days and weeks on end.

New player: sooo to summarize, the server has frequent lag spikes, many bugs and glitches, success relies on paying real money, and the justice system can falsely punish players. Actually, thanks for the advice, old player. I’m gonna go back to playing on my survival world with my friends.

Of course, here, I only talked about the negative parts of ArchMC. There are many fun aspects of the server, it is just that some of these problems are very frustrating to players, so I just wanted to make them clear.

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

this thread deserves recognition it would taken a while to write. Very accurate :D

Oyuncu - theycallmeaspen Moderator
2 month(s) ago

aint no way this was an actual conversation someone had

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

its not real @theycallmeaspen 

he made it to stereotype arch mc survival, and im gonna say its kinda real

You need to be signed in to reply.