THE CLAIM GLITCH IS REAL I REPEAT THE CLAIM GLITCH IS REAL
subto_odysea_yt 05 August 2024 17:42 114
Oyuncu - subto_odysea_yt Tribute
1 month(s) ago

guys the claim glitch is working and is extremely easy to do. its literally so much of a problem now that ppl in chat are regularly talking about raiding claimed bases. My public land got raided, and im sure many others too. ADMINS, MODS, OWNERS, PLEASEE FIX THIS!!!!

Oyuncu - Gangster_Bread Tribute
1 month(s) ago

it's a big problem and I don't think it's easy to fix, a server had this problem too, it was shut down for months because it was a big problem

1 month(s) ago

please fix this we lost 3 spawners because of this glitch. remove it once and for all.

1 month(s) ago

you removed the great reset so please do the same to the claim glitch

Oyuncu - Xx_yamato_xX_mc Majestic Epic
1 month(s) ago

you are the victims
But we are also victims.
Victims are attacking each other.
This Claim glich is long and serious
I'm sure I did something bad for him.
We need to fix the server as soon as possible.コミュニティ確認済みアイコン

Oyuncu - godww Tribute
1 month(s) ago

My Netherite Beacon was raided I'm actually gonna quit this stupid crap. Any mods here, know that you guys are literal crap at fixing stuff. Like, how tf is it that the mods AND owners barely EVER show up! You guys SERIOUSLY need to lock the fuck in! Everyone has been disappointed as glitches from a long time ago now arise again for the billionth time yet other servers somehow manage to have everything done FLAWLESSLY. Like, come on guys, I expect way better from “moderators" and “admins”.  Please, just do your job since literally EVERYONE is quitting.

Oyuncu - VXI
VXI
Majestic
1 month(s) ago

Hey everyone

Oyuncu - The_Artistic_Guy Legendary
1 month(s) ago

same..

Oyuncu - VXI
VXI
Majestic
1 month(s) ago

U realise this shit is a fucking browser version of Minecraft. I mean you get what you pay for and you didn't pay for shit like seriously why don't your dum assess trade in game money for a month of game pass or something like you can't fucking complain the shitty server don't work when it's not even a real one.

1 month(s) ago

yeah too

1 month(s) ago

Badmin is busy. Let's wait patiently
. We have suffered catastrophic damage many times due to claim glitches.
However, badmin is busy and difficult to deal with, so take countermeasures such as building your own base underground and using plenty of obsidian and bedrock as base materials.

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
1 month(s) ago

yo vxi

Oyuncu - WitherrAway Tribute
1 week(s) ago

I mean, some people who have minecraft still play on here

You need to be signed in to reply.