Leaving while PVP, items disappear?
Nasty_Shoulder 31 August 2024 08:26 59
Oyuncu - Nasty_Shoulder Tribute
2 week(s) ago

Idk if this is an actual error, but every time I leave while PVP and rejoin, all my stuff is gone?!!? What if you had something to do and leave then when you rejoin all your hard work disappears? 

Please remove this feature. It is very annoying. Does it only happen to me?

Oyuncu - _pankake Majestic Epic
2 week(s) ago

when u pvp there is a combat timer 15s. if u leave in that time u automatically die

Oyuncu - KinitoNarp Tribute
2 week(s) ago

this is called logging, if u log then the anti-logging plugin will kill u

2 week(s) ago

Just make how you can not disconnect in pvp

Oyuncu - YeerYeeler516_ Majestic
2 week(s) ago

Bro, disconnecting is a part of Minecraft. They can’t just take away part of eagler. Also 1.20 players won’t be able to play cuz it’s not possible for a server to take away disconnecting even when in pvp

Oyuncu - KinitoNarp Tribute
2 week(s) ago

JesterPenetrate1 you gotta learn about how minecraft works

Oyuncu - Cinderinse Epic
2 week(s) ago

> #### Idk if this is an actual error, but every time I leave while PVP and rejoin, all my stuff is gone?!!? What if you had something to do and leave then when you rejoin all your hard work disappears?  > > #### Please remove this feature. It is very annoying. Does it only happen to me?

Why would you even leave in the middle of a combat

> #### “Bro, disconnecting is a part of Minecraft. They can’t just take away part of eagler. Also 1.20 players won’t be able to play cuz it’s not possible for a server to take away disconnecting even when in pvp”

It never was.

btw guess who just found another bug in this forum

Oyuncu - WitherrAway Tribute
1 week(s) ago

It’s just anti combat logging, People will sometimes intentionally log out while fighting to not die, and it is really annoying to fight when people do that. It’s not a bug, it’s a intentional feature

You need to be signed in to reply.