The broken state of Bedwars
WitherrAway 22 September 2024 17:09 85
Oyuncu - WitherrAway Tribute
1 month(s) ago

For some reason, bedwars in arch is sooooo buggy

1. Stacking: Gold and iron just don't stack when two players are in the same generator
  2. Shop: They will either lag and not work, or they will just disappear
  3. Cost: Okay, this probably not a bug, but should be changed, so upgrades like armor prot and sharpness cost 2x the normal Hypixel cost
  4. Tools downgrade: Tools like pickaxes and axes just disappear when u die, instead of downgrading
  5. Lag backs: I CAN'T EVEN SPEEDBRIDGE WITHOUT LAGBACKS? It did get better, but they still happen.
  6. Bad anticheat: Seen people blatantly hack before, but kicks legit players
  7. Kicked after dead: Sometimes u get kicked for no reason after death, annoying when ur trying to save ur bed by voiding.
  8. Slow gen: WHY IS THE GEN SO SLOW, IT'S SO MUCH FASTER ON HYPIXEL AND OTHER SERVERS.

Pls fix bedwars, (also, the bedwars lobby map seems to be the same as the one from the hive)

I posted this in general because there's no bedwars category.

Oyuncu - The_Artistic_Guy Legendary
3 week(s) ago

Agree

Oyuncu - Curry_30 Tribute
3 week(s) ago

Agree. I find that sometime when playing connot have more than 10-11 people if not it the shop will lag, and yeah sometime i just “Shift” bridge, there may be empty block played down and I will just fall into the void.

Oyuncu - MrSozo Moderator Majestic
3 week(s) ago

We are currently working on completely redoing bedwars. Please give us time and be patient with our staff. Thank you -Sozo

You need to be signed in to reply.