We Need More Times! (Netherite Beacon)
godww 12 July 2024 06:29 87
Oyuncu - godww Tribute
2 month(s) ago

As you probably know, I'm being berated with comments with how I am scamming, and other things about me that are too foul to actually say. If you have seen the beacon already, then you know that it is actually real. If you are one of the 5 donors who have not told me when they might get on, (shoutout to CanWebeFriends03 for telling me when they will get on) please tell me. I want to release this beacon as soon as humanly  possible and I need your help donors. I have finished with  1 emerald Diamond Armour and Mending Villagers and we are so close to being finished. If you aren't one of the donors reading this, I apologize for taking so long to set things up. Due to this, I am expanding how many netherite blocks I will be giving away, and the cost of those blocks is already more than 1 Million Dollars (in-game). So please,  I need your patience and times when you will be online. I assure you, I am not scamming, on god himself.

Thank you for reading this,

-godw

Oyuncu - king_of_MAMIS Heroic Legendary
2 month(s) ago

godw im one of the donors like wtf why u dont put me on the list bro thats why i think its fake

You need to be signed in to reply.