Pls unban me @Zarif or @Badmin I did nothing wrong I did not cheat or evade a ban
Noah_boy 15 July 2024 20:46 105
Oyuncu - Noah_boy Majestic Mythic Heroic
3 month(s) ago

Oyuncu - ima_noob69 Tribute
3 month(s) ago

that happened to me

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
3 month(s) ago

same

3 month(s) ago

Did yall get unbanned or waited?

3 month(s) ago

Pls unban me :(

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
3 month(s) ago

If u didnt do anything do a ban appeal. If u have an idea of something u did to get u banned just wait. I got perm banned bc GGGaminggo gave me 20 gsets and i didnt get rid of them

Oyuncu - D3SPAIR_ Tribute
3 month(s) ago

so oklahomaaaa ur still banned?

3 month(s) ago

ive been wrongfully banned as well (i reported a duping bug to support so they can fix it and yet i get perma banned, i don't think any admin has even seen the support ticket yet [ticket 610] )

3 month(s) ago

So gendtleman u duped?? wtf

3 month(s) ago

no i accidently duped burned all the stuff and reported it so they could fix and still got banned. This was yesterday and my 17 million dollars are all legit

3 month(s) ago

Like there was a new AH bug that i found ACCIEDNETLY that allowed duping and I reported it and got perma banned

3 month(s) ago

Ohhhh ok

3 month(s) ago

I am on the same page as Noah_Boy I got permanently banned and I have no idea what for, I have never duped or cheated/hacked on this sever. Before I got banned I bought a lot CHEAP G-SETS off the AH which were most likely duped so that may be a reason, Pls unban me admins I just want to play bedwars XD.

Oyuncu - king_of_MAMIS Heroic Legendary
3 month(s) ago

harden u toll me u dupe bro..

3 month(s) ago

bro wants to get unbanned but duped… lame asf

3 month(s) ago

Bro read the text I haven't duped I don't even know how to…..

You need to be signed in to reply.