IMPORTANT
meme_meme 18 July 2024 21:03 101
Oyuncu - meme_meme Tribute
2 month(s) ago

Hello everyone! As you may know there are many BS bans on arch rn, we should be the ones to stop it. Personality5124 was banned for using Eaglercraft's Offline version, oklahomaaaa was banned for allegedly helping someone dupe items (which was not true). hellochild1_alt used resent client (a modified version of eaglercraft with no cheats or mods. Noah_boy was banned but he did not cheat at all. I could go on all day talking about the numerous instances where people have been unfairly banned. Fortunately, we have a solution! Sign up for this petition at 

https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-bs-bans-on-arch?
share it and we can make a difference!

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

I signed up, imma share it more

2 month(s) ago

Peeps share it on discord with ur friends, ask them to share it as well

Oyuncu - CanWeBeFriends03 Majestic
2 month(s) ago

i sighted too

2 month(s) ago

Bro you guys have probably already heard me yap about it but for those who haven't heard it, you guys are about to here the most, worst bs ban of all. Remember that dupe glitch. I accidently discovered. I reported and burned the stuff. I wrote a detailed report telling them how it worked and hoped for them to fix it before an economy crash. I got a perma-banned for duping. I don't think the mods ever checked the support ticket or my ban appeal and its been 5 DAYS. Like mods please unban me if you actually checked support tickets there might have been a chance the dupe glitch could have been prevented. So yeah @everyone sign this petition arch needs to change so we can “rule your own game” without getting banned for bs reasons.

2 month(s) ago

your ban was ridiculous bro, arch is BS AF

Oyuncu - theycallmeaspen Moderator
2 month(s) ago

hate to break it to you but change.org won't change Arch's anticheat or duping protocol

Oyuncu - HardenClay000 Tribute
2 month(s) ago

2 month(s) ago

do u think that Personality5124 doesn’t know that change.org can’t do anything to arch. It’s the popularity and signatures that it gains that can be socially influential

2 month(s) ago

Bro wtf nobody is signing it lol

Oyuncu - subto_odysea_yt Tribute
2 month(s) ago

PLS SIGN THIS

You need to be signed in to reply.