An idea
subto_odysea_yt 21 July 2024 01:24 102
Oyuncu - subto_odysea_yt Tribute
2 month(s) ago

hi everyone,

so I just found out that AH was broken, and trading is hard. So, combined with my existing ideas of a public land, I have decided to build the absolute BEST public land in the game. I have planned a sketch for what it would look like, and the things include:  

Wither skeleton, zombie piglin, piglin brute and blaze spawner xp farms with enchanting room

a large KeepInventory PVP arena

An open shop, meaning you can post your own items to me and I will open up a shop for your item

a cheap villager trading hall (cheap because all my existing villagers have 2 emerald trades from zombie curing)

a ‘conference room’, where little cubicles can be entered to negotiate trade with other players

Mini-games e.g. parkour, fist fights

Many of those plans require enormous amounts of building and resources. I will be commited to doing this, and have already started building. However, given that I am poor and that I am working on this alone, please consider donating any amount, even 10 dollars is appreciated as every little step counts. You can also help by commenting on this post to be a builder of this project.

I thank you for reading to the end, and really hope you, reader, can help me in any way listed above. I will use all profits directly on this build and solely on this build, so nothing goes to waste. 

Thank you again, and happy minecrafting!

If you think this is a scam, you can always just do /l spawn odyxp and see our progress. I assure you, I genuinely want to complete this project! THE LAND IS OFFICIALLY IN CONSTRUCTION AND ANYONE CAN ACCESS IT

also i just noticed making a keepinventory arena required multiple land claims so i need a rank so if anyone selling ranks i have 81 k left

THANK YOU VOXELBREAKER FOR DONATING THE FIRST 50K THANK YOU SO MUCH

2 month(s) ago

HOW TO DONATE:

/pay subto_odysea_yt

thanks guys i promise im not scaming or anything :]

if u wanna help just comment here

2 month(s) ago

also if you can teach me about how to use land GUI pls dm me my discord tag is odyseafg

Oyuncu - Nexus125 Majestic
2 month(s) ago

I would Donate But Rn Im Banned

Oyuncu - CanWeBeFriends03 Majestic
2 month(s) ago

:/ am not sure about this

Oyuncu - VoxelBreaker_ Majestic Heroic Legendary Epic
2 month(s) ago

I think that this is a great idea and I will gladly donate. However, just note that the reduced villager prices only apply to the person who cured it - meaning they are regular price to everyone else.

2 month(s) ago

voxelbreaker_ my system is when u press a lever the villager gets lifted down where a zombie is and so if everyone can pull the lever everyone can use the zombie, and i can keep some weakness arrows and gaps for everyone. Thanks for pointing it out tho!

2 month(s) ago

CanWeBeFriends03 hello it sounds unreal but if you are concerned you can just tp to odyxp, I started this project yesterday and layed out the entrance already. I promise im real

2 month(s) ago

Nexus125 ye i was banned too for 7 days but just came back lol

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 month(s) ago

I would donate 1 mil but I’m banned :/

2 month(s) ago

oklahomaaaa wow ur so generous lol

why ban? my account just got unbanned i think u just gotta shove ur ban in a mod's face and eventually someone will unban u

2 month(s) ago

I got banned bc gggaminggo gave me gsets. I didn't know they were duped, he said they weren’t duped. Now I’m banned bc I didn’t burn them. I talked to badmin and he said I will get to appeal in 6months.

2 month(s) ago

But if I get unbanned I can help build if u need. I can also donate as well

2 month(s) ago

oklahomaaaa ok thx so much i hope u get unbanned. You can just go talk to devs on discord

Did u get perm ban or anything? and you didnt know u bought duped gsets right u can argue the case and if they say it is still your fault for accepting say it is not fair because anyone could want a gset and u paid ur own cash for it so you did all you could and had no control over the duping

hope this helps!

2 month(s) ago

Ty bro. I will try to talk to the admins about this, but I haven’t really been able to say my piece to them as they never give me a chance to talk. I hope the project goes well!

Btw It was a perm ban, IP ban, and they took away 7.5mil from me (I went from 13th on Baltop to 55th) :/

2 month(s) ago

thanks oklahomaaaa, schools just started so im doing it during class too lol

shhh try using vpn with an alt

1 month(s) ago

reviving this chat

1 month(s) ago

lol

1 month(s) ago