PLS REMOVE INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
DarvlerYee125 27 August 2024 03:38 69
Oyuncu - DarvlerYee125 Tribute
3 week(s) ago

inactive accounts are a huge problem for us builders, they take up precious space that we want to claim, if we are building massive builds, noone likes it when inactive accounts are all around them. And it is evident that when we do /plot auto, we always get a plot surrounded by these innactive accounts. I say we have a petition to remove all plots that dont have anything in them, ok?

Oyuncu - KinitoNarp Tribute
3 week(s) ago

well in the plotsquared plugin theres a feature called “/plot buy” but badmin didnt add a vault/economy plugin so it dosent work (/plot buy allows u to buy inactive account's plots)

Oyuncu - TheImfamousGamer Majestic
3 week(s) ago

that is a pain
although im barely on creative
also this belongs in suggestions not the forums

3 week(s) ago

I put it in the suggestions also, but thanks for supporting

3 week(s) ago

also KinitoNarp, for a plot to be for sale, the owner needs to sell it, many inactive users don't sell their plots, so its not much help even if the economy/vault plugin

Oyuncu - Cinderinse Epic
2 week(s) ago

Regarding your issue:

Blockage & disturbance of unknown players around your plot

• This is a probably-the-easiest-to-fix issue. Just move far away and you're done… like it's not that hard to do (with all that potion.potency.30 items, if you know, you know)
  • you were never able to perform /plot merge from the beginning, making it almost as pointless to create plots & builds larger than 149 x [Y_AXIS] x 149

Buying inactive players' plots via /plot buy

• sir i can promise you this is literally not how it works. The plot owner will have to */plot flag set price * first before you would even be able to purchase it, and guess what economy doesn't even exist in this gamemode
  • Doing actions like this will make players insecured with their builds on this server. They ain't playing just to get their builds randomly deleted after 3 months
You need to be signed in to reply.