Excuse me Admins, Can you take away my ban??
Grandknight 03 October 2024 15:20 51
Oyuncu - Grandknight Majestic
2 week(s) ago

Hello mods/admins.

Today I was pvping as normal and in the middle of it, i got banned from the server. (screenshot below)

#1. I hope very much that I dont lose all my stuff in my inventory as I was banned during combat, because I had a Cloud pet, Cloud boots, Galea helmet, anndddd the Champion sword!!

#2. I was not using combat hacks, I was just doing normal pvp; So please explain why Admins dont check into why people pvp like they do BEFORE banning them.

If you could, please unban me thank you!

(I will make a support ticket also.)

2 week(s) ago

Sorry meant ban appeal I just submitted my ban appeal thanks! hope you can get it figured out and I hope I dont lose my op stuff!

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 week(s) ago

it doesnt matter if you had gear from bundles

if the admins think that you were cheating they will ban you.

2 week(s) ago

Yeah, but how do I prove that I wasn't cheating? I dont have videos of me pvping normally. That was like what, my 3rd or 4th time pvping in warp pvp in the few months I have been here, and bam I am already banned for "combat hacking" ... :(  Does anyone else agree with me that the mods/admins should be required to look into that players pvping or gameplay technique BEFORE banning them? I am sure if they really looked into the server details or log code, or whatever it is that keeps info, they could probably figure out if I was cheating or not. I just think that badministrator should have a hired professional or some other method for these types of problems.

And secondly, since people are using real money to buy some stuff; in reality if they were accused of cheating and banned while in pvp and lost their stuff, BUT were found innocent; could they possibly sue the people who banned them for false accusations resulting in the loss of their purchase, because it didn't get refunded or given back?

I am just saying these are things the mods or admins should think about. Thank you all for reading, sorry its a bit long but I am a bit miffed about being banned for possibly a false thought; which might result in the loss of purchasable op loot.

2 week(s) ago

It appears I have been unbanned! :) they must have figured out I wasn't cheating(or they made a mistake on accident). Thank you so much whoever unbanned me! Thank you thank you thank you times like a million lol. Luckily my loot was still in my inventory so I am so happy right now thank you so much!!!!! BTW LOVE the server!

Oyuncu - oklahomaaaa Majestic
2 week(s) ago

bro WHY WOULD U TAKE THEM TO COURT OVER A FEW PURCHASES

Oyuncu - mandato Tribute
2 week(s) ago

grandknight went from angy to heappy

You need to be signed in to reply.